Please wait while the page is loading ...
Online Scheduler for Shared Scientific Instruments
FOM© is an online accounting and resource management software.
FOM is FREE for small research group use (online scheduler only, with a minimal installation fee).
FOM supports unlimited number of instruments, unlimited number of facilities, and unlimited number of users.
FOM can be used as a simple scheduler or as a complicated management system. It can be used in a single laboratory, or used to host all the facilities on campus. If you are interested in using FOM©, please contact FOM Networks at info@FOMNetworks.com.
Visit http://www.FOMNetworks.com/ to see the features of FOM©
FOM may be used (but not limited) to manage the following resources:
- Scanning probe microscope (SPM) including AFM, STM, MFM
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM)
- Optical Microscope, confocal microscopes
- Specimen preparation instruments
- Cleanroom instruments
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), X-ray spectrometer, Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- Spectroscopic instruments including Absorption, Fluorescence, X-ray, Flame, Visible, Ultraviolet, Infrared, Raman, NMR, Photoemission, Mossbauer, etc.